Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xiao Lao Shu came home~!

This is so happy, I found Xiao Lao Shu. Wow, ever since I came back from australia, I guess Xiao Lao shu dun wish to go back to work with me, so he go and hide somewhere else. Yup, when it gets too bored at home, Xiao Lao Shu reappeared, and I found him in the other room, which I rarely visit. hmm.... was stuck under a cupboard.

Anyway, Now can see my Xiao Lao Shu at work with Mr Sheep Sheep.

One of the starbuck in Orchard is closing soon, guess it is end of this year, or end of this month, well, they are both the same. anyway, they will be closing soon, so go to the Starbuck in Park Hotel, and support it wo. Cos they are tearing it down soon. hmm... The Bose Speaker is good though.

Finally, the project, titled" Brighter than the Sun" is completed. now we are waiting for the client, who will be back from the nholiday, to get to see it. until then, wow, so many stuff to do, which one should I start with? hmm....

Welcome Mr Xiao Lao Shu~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search