Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Stephen's prayer...

Some time ago, I was confused by something, and was in a dazed for many weeks. But one thing I know for sure, GOD, is just a prayer away.

In my prayer, I have asked GOD for answers. and he commanded me to do one thing that I am most unwilling to do. He have answered my prayer, blessing one of my sister-in-christ that the transaction of selling goes smooth, the anointing to have an idea, and a good and forgiving boss, a good assisting colleagues, and a friendly environment.

Then, GOD wants me to leave one thing behind. LORd Jesus christ have said:" How hard is for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. the Camel can pass easily through the eye of the needle than a man to do it.

I did not. because I was blinded, and I knew it. He have sent two solutions for me, to make up for it, I did not obeyed. I am foolish to hold on to it. I am really touched when I feels it one day through prayer. But I was confused.

Ashamed, I stopped going to City Harvest Church. I cannot face up to him, who have helped me so much, and I have failed him badly. Jean is right, without a cg, it is really a hard route walking along with Christ.

I have joined four cg during the service before. Sister Jean, Sister Prisc, Brother Joshua, Brother Matthews. I could not find my root in any of the cg. But I truly appreciate their invitation to the cg even though it is only for service, and not fellowship. Time is against me all the time. Thank you all for your kindness and efforts rendered to me during the services and prayer's meeting.

I am really ashamed to face up to him right now, because I have failed him badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search