Monday, September 26, 2005

Three Bloggers charged

Why are people create disharmony among Races??

Sometime, I don’t really understand, especially when three bloggers criticize about other races.

People should live in cooperation with each other, no matter how. When Jesus said, love your neighbors as yourself, he never said love your Christian neighbor, or Jewish neighbor.

He meant all, and that is regardless of any races and religion. If we live in harmony, things would work out better, as we can look out for each other, and warn each other, or help out.

I really hope that the trios will have their views about religion straighten, and not to create anymore dispute.

Yup, it is been a long time since I came online, to add in the Blogs. It really is busy at work. When I reached home, I just read some books, and went to bed.


I am really disappointed with one restaurant in Fullerton One. I went there to celebrate with a friend’s birthday, and We actually reached there at around 1800. I ordered, and we waited for a long time, till after 1920, and I went to ask the waiter how is the food, and he have absolutely no recollection. The food is really “CUT” off, cos it is not as much as before. Just the meat, and a mashed potato, and some veggie, that’s it. I am really really disappointed. I should have suggest Café Cartel. Duh.

I hope they would improve, cos it is an area, many people would go for dinner, because of the good sea view.



Fish Fight

This is absolutely unacceptable! One fo the fish, constantly go and bite other fish, and frighten them. I took that fish out, and put in a pond, where there are big fishes. As I watch it, before I took the fish out, I was wondering, Is GOD, watching us also, as we are fighting, he doesn’t act immediately, because he wants to observe whether do we attack because we are ill, or some other consequences. He waits for a perfect time, and took the bad one off, and bring to a place, where there are more fearful enemy much bigger, trying to bite the newcomer.

Today in class 95, FD really brought up a news, I like to hear. Did you know, that chicken feet, are high in collagen? It is good for the faces. I ate it today, and hmm…. Hope I have a full complexion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search