Thursday, January 24, 2008

Movie Review: Cloverfield

This is a movie review by someone regarding the movie Cloverfield. I think it is sux, cos it scores a high percentage of 75% in the rotten tomatoes movie review. so it means it must have been sucked out.

It seems that this show have not lived up to her expectation, so maybe I just add it here and see whether is it real that this movie is not up to the standards. Anyway, I prefers to listen and find out the movie review from friends, and then I go get the DVD if it is really nice.

It's my WORST MOVIE EVER!

It sucks big time, though there's a satisfactory storyline, but the whole filming sucks.

I am still suffering from the aftermath of the show.
Almost puked during the movie.
It's so bad I was closing my eyes at scenes when the man holding the videocamera is turning around,or zooming in and out...*PUKES*

IT'S REALLY REALLY BAD.

When Jax warned me about the movie, I thought it was the story.
So I went with Huishan to watch, despite the bad reviews that Simin and Jax mentioned.

And I think we totally regretted that decision.

It's like a whole 85 mins of watching a stupid guy with the cam glued to his hands.
Wherever he goes, whatever he does, he's holding the cam.

Oh, and I would like to correct.
It's not a thriller. It should be a MYSTERY.
Throughout the whole movie, you see the MONSTER like less than 5 times.
And you cant even get a clear image of it.
So the biggest mystery of the whole movie is...HOW EXACTLY DOES THAT MONSTER LOOK LIKE?

Next...
I really would want to know the brand of the videocamera used to film the show.
It's damn durable.
WHY?

Got attacked by the little creatures - SURVIVED.
Fell together with a falling helicopter - SURVIVED.
Got bitten by the monster - SURVIVED.
Got crashed by all the stones when the US Army bombed Manhanttan city - SURVIVED(and that's why we got this stupid movie).

IT'S BAD.
IT'S HORRIBLE.
IT'S A TOTAL WASTE OF YOUR PRECIOUS SGD.
IT'S LIKE MIXING BLAIR WITCH PROJECT AND GOZILLA.

AND....

IT'S DIRECTED.
Why do you need a director when it's just some stupid guy holding the HAND HELD videocamera throughout with no editing done (Yup, except for the ocassional flashbacks which are damn irritating).

THIS MOVIE TOTALLY BLEW MY MIND OFF.
IT'S SO BAD, I ACTUALLY FELT LIKE BLOWING MY MIND OFF.


Source: Elmo and Twinkle's Days Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search