Friday, May 02, 2008

World Shut Down Day

World shut down Day

Tomorrow, Saturday, 3rd May 2008 is the World shut down day.
It is the day, where people stop their internet activity, and shut off their PC and network entirely, and take a day without the PC.

It is started by a small group of people who come up with this idea, because they think that with the world of the PC and the internet, the people are losing touch with the real world outside. Everyone communicates with Internet, Msn, Emails, not many people communicate among each other.

So how will ti go? I will take part in this, if there is no urgent stuff I need to do in the internet. Hmm… Came to think of it, maybe I think it could be impossible for me, because I have the Mobs war in the facebook to take care of it.

But still, I hope I can live a day without pc hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search