Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hard Gay funny video.

This guy is great. He is called Hard Gay. and it reminds me of a comic last time, called "Bian tai chao ren" I wonder who have heard of it.

This comic is a very nice one, about how a guy become a superhero. At that time, I actually thought that this kinda people only exist in comic books, but this guy razor ramone actually brought it out of the comic book, and created a lot of funny stuff. But by the look of the videol. it seems this is looks very welcome and and icon to the japan.



1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Val Ng said...

Wah, the father very On siA, dont rem seeing this part when u first showed me the video.

Like I say before, its really dumb, but well wat to do, sex sells in the world these days.

Pity the generation.

*thanks for showing the video though*
:)

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search