Monday, June 15, 2009

T- less than 2 weeks

First vacation after 6 months of slavery~!

I am so looking forward to it. I am looking forward to Sunshine, beach, swimming pool, seafood cheap cheap, A & W rootbeer, romantic sun rise and sun shine......

I am very happy and looking forward to it.

I already have a draft plan to get something for neko chan when I go oversea. It is cheap, and certain may be free. hee hee. But hope there is the thing that I want over there.

Less than 2 weeks, and still clicking.

In less than 1 week, it is my birthday~!

Neko chan still do not know what to get for my birthday. hmm.... I also dunno what I want wo.

Ayumi CD? hmm.... seldom go for ayumi le ley. Only think I want ar. Sony netbook, 8.9 inch type. or nokia N86. hee hee. But it is only a joke ok.

As long as it is from you, anything will do fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search