Monday, July 20, 2009

First Month Anniversary 19th July 2009

Today is the day I have been waiting for. Hmm…. It is the first month anniversary of me and neko chan.
I will always remember the day when she says yes to our relationship. It is on the bench, along a beautiful beach.

And today, it is the first month anniversary, and I really planned it all ut since two weeks ago. Thank GOD for his blessing, I got hold of a car from a friend, and is able to bring her around.
Last Wednesday, I promised Neko chan that I will cook for her and give her some surprises on this very day. And it is thank GOD again, falls on a Sunday, a weekend. It is a pity, I have an examination of the day before, else, I would have enough energy to go to more places with her.

Forced myself to wake up at 3, and then do some preparation and planning, and then, it is off to the road. Hmm…. It is really very quiet both on the road and on the expressway. But still, I managed to control the speed of the car, cos it is a very important day, and if there is something happened to the car, It would have really screwed up the whole day.
I remember that on Saturday, when I got the car, it actually come with two flat tires. Duh, I have to fork out a huge amount of money and get it changed immediately, and there is no turning back. Anyway, when I reached the house, hee hee, parked in front of the house, and then come from another direction. She noticed the car, but have no idea of whose is it.

We cooked some pancake, which is manufactured from Japan. Wow, and it is really very fluffy and nice and sweet. Together with the maple syrup and strawberry Jam that we bought form Cameron Highland ast week, It is truly a blessing.

Neko chan’s mum is very surprised that I was there early in the morning, but perhaps she is not too. Hmm… but I told her before, so it should not be so much of the surprise. She then curse at the car which parked outside the gate. And haha, she did fall for it. And when we go out, we walked pass the car, and then I turned back and open the car door. Neko chan is very surprised that the car is mine, and we made a big joke about it between the car and her mum.

Changi Beach

Brought Neko chan to change beach, cos it is one place that I passed by many years ago, but did not managed to get a chance to go there. It is a long long way, and I almost thought I am going the wrong way. Too bad I do not have a GPS with me. But luckily, I have the faithful street directory, and as I drive I could see the map in my head. We finally reached and Neko chan is always talking about the acting to be My melody. Hee hee. In case you din know, it is a decoy to distract you from the real surprise.

We went to the beach and have tea, and some strawberry biscuits, watching the sunrise and the aeroplane touching down. So cooling day and it is a fine weather too, despite the 41% forecast estimation of rainfall some 2 hours back.

Keppel Bay

After that, we went to the Changi village and have the breakfast. Hmm…. Pancake, strawberry biscuit, Breakfast, sure a lot of food that day. And then after that I brought her to one place which I sees it when I returned back from batam some days back. It is the place where no buses can go, and there is no name known for the place yet. But I managed to drive there, after I missed the turn on the first time.

There it is, it is called the Keppel Bay. And it is a really wonderful and peaceful place for those who wants to look at the sea in peace. We went to this place and walk around, and find it is truly peaceful with only two people doing fishing. And there is a very nice carpet grass and there is one cute little doggie on the grass playing.

Surprise in Orchard

After that, I brought Neko chan at the appointed time to Orchard. And show her the surprise that I have planned since last week. The timing is a bit early, so we have to stayed for a while before the thing appear. Hmm…. Neko chan is really surprised, and said there is no one else doing so much things for her… As for what that surprise was, it is a secret between us and it is really worth the effort fighting for it last week. It is not a perfect one, but it doesn’t matter.

Ice Age 3

We went to the new shopping center in bugis, and Neko chan got a ticket for the Ice Age 3. Hmm… It is a three D movie also, so we went and have roat pork rice as lunch before that. The roast pork rice is very nice, and it is huge amount de lor. Even got soup that she like. Hmm…. I like it too, and also, I found out that her mum also know how to cook that soup that we both like. Told her to learn from her mum, so I can have it soon. Hee hee

The Ice Age 3 is so funny one, because it is about dinosaur. And the first part, I really dozed off as the nap attack kick in. Well, but in the middle of the show, the nap subsided, and I can watch the rest of the exciting part of the show. It is real good.

After the movie, we walked around and even stopped by Starbuck at the Shaw Tower, and have the Mocha something. It reminded me of last week, and I really really regret that I did not get off the bus when was in KL. One of these days, I want to go back there again.

Steamboat Buffet

At night, we went to eat steamboat buffet at the bugis. Hmm… the one that we went to, It is really a big big mistake, cos later found out the food is not so nice. I should have to to the place which she suggested and have lots of crab crab to eat…

Nap Attack

After the dinner it is quite late, and I brought her home sweet home. We went through the photos, and later I drive back home. Along the way, wow, I must be really tired with the three hour sleep on the night before. Was doing the turning when this stupid car just whizz pass. Aiyah, forgot to turn my head to see the other side. Then when climbing up the carpark, made the wrong judgement and almost hit the wall. Luckily I woke up in time and step on the brake. Hee hee.

The next day, when it is time to return the car, aiyah, again made the wrong turn in Orchard, and brought me to a one big round before I reached the place. Hmm….. But luckily, and thank you Jesus, I got the car back on time, and safe.

Thank You Jesus

Lastly, I want to thank GOD so much for the blessing of making the police car turn into centerpoint on Saturday. And thank GOD for the wonderful day.

I am glad Neko Chan is happy with the whole day I planned for her.

I love you. And I will never leave you. K.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Val Ng said...

:D thats great news dude, settle down soon.

Be Bless
Amanda

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search