Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Selemat Hari Raya Haji

Hari Raya Haji
Today is Hari Raya Haji. Oh duh, I thought it is Hari Raya Puasa today. Anyway, I went to visit some of my Malay neighbors today. My former neighbor, actually. Well, I went back to the flat where I once lived, and I see that the place is really very quiet. It is like a crypt. And after knowing that my flat was sold to the bank, I feel sad, cos I can’t get to go in and take a look at it again. After the bank bought the flat, no one has ever bought it. Must be something that makes it unable to be sold.

Time really fly fast and it have been many years since I moved into the place where I am living in now. But if given a choice, I would still choose this place. Ha ha.

New fishes
After that, I went to an aquarium, and get a company for my clown loach, and cardinal. When the clown loach is released, and my clown loach sees it, they swim together and enjoying themselves. As for the Cardinal, they cluster into a group, and swim together. The number of fishes exceeds 20, and the fish tank really look crowded. Maybe one day, I will be able to post the picture of it up online. Right after I settled with the pictures in my web.

The weather here is still cooling, and I still love it. Ho ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search