Sunday, June 22, 2008

Gloomy Sunday

Gloomy Sunday

Finally, it is another weekend of Sunday. And this Sunday, it is a very busy day for me, because there is an assignment that I have to complete. Imagine how to write a summary of 8 topics in one day. Duh. And yesterday, I was taking some time out to go to the marina Square Superbowl, to play two round of bowling.

It must have been a long time since I went to bowling. And duh, I never imagine how bad the bowling lanes of the Marina Square is. It is a dry lane, and it is so bad, that the system hangs most of the time. We were quite hungry, and it comes to this kind of things and drags the time. As for me, I did not stayed for the dinner, because Iam going back to have a quick meal before starting a busy day today.

Hidayah

I met one of my friend in poly yesterday, and at the food center too, She is Hidayah. And she was married to a handsome guy called Vincent. Well, he looks quite protective to her, so I guess Hidayah would have a great life.

As for me……I am still single now, probably because I am keen into finishing off my study first, before I go into other area. Study really took up most of my time, and starting next week, is a new stretch of long lesson study week. Duh, everyday will get to sleep at 0100, and wake up again at 0500 for work.

Then have to take the taxi home every ngiht because it takes only 25 minutes to get home by taxi.

I believe GOD have a way for me, and I have to bear with it, so next time I may know what I am searching for.

Belt tighten days

Next month is perhaps one of the belt tightening days, because there is an new system in the cash flow, that I cannot predict previously. And this will add on to the cash burden next month. Duh. A lot of bills will be coming up, and I gotta settle them all in one shot, so they would not bother me again for the next few months. How many people practice the use of the deposits function in the bill payment? This is the system that you put a deposit in the account, and each month, the services will deduct it slowly, and not asking you to pay a single bill for the next few months.

Command and Conquer: Kane’s Wrath

Yup, I am squeezing some time out to play the command and conquer because the story plot is really exciting in every stages. Redeemer is the NOD unit, that is quite hard to make. And when it is made, I find that it is hard to control, because the redeemer walks slowly, and the firepower that it does is quite slow, and requires a long time to recharge, Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search