Sunday, December 30, 2007

My bears~!


My adorable bearsBears~!
Sometime, I really wonder how come I like my white bear so much. It really is a very very long term friend to me. And I have one wish, that is if I were to die, I hope the bear goes with me, because it really is very very cute. . . . At least that is my perception. As for the pooh bear,, which is besides, I got it in a game booth. It is a booth playing shooting one, and I cleared all of them. And as for the Pig, it is fat, and cute. It is bought from a shop, and the next day, it closed down, and never opened. Dunno why.

Internet PC upgrade
Finally, the reserve is a bit high, and I went to Funan center to buy this RAM chip for my internet PC. It is a bit slow, because the RAM is insufficient for the application, and it hang sometime. The old system have only 512MB, but the PC estimates that it requires 544MB, so really have to expand it up. The hard disk has to jitter so much, it is deafening me. I went to funan center because a friend of mine also wants to look at laptop. It is an ancient motherboard, so the chip, is really an obsolete item. For IT people, it is called Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory. Or in short SDRAM. Really is ancient, cos nowadays, the PCs are now using Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory 3. My master PC only uses DDR-RAM 2 only. Can see how technology flies so fast.

Anyway, only one shop sells it, because it is ancient, and it only left 2 pieces in the stall, and it is very expensive. But no matter, the performance is important, so I get it. The store owner is even surprises it is only a PC 133Mhz chip. But still, I have to get it otherwise; the hard disk is going to drive me crazy.

Sony VAIO, from Http://www.sony.com.sgSONY VAIO
After I got the SDRAM, I accompany my friend to go and take a look at lappy. Actually, it is just to collect the brochures, and return another day, but in the end, she bought the laptop. And it is my dream laptop, a SONY VAIO. How I wish I can have this laptop too, because it really looks cool, and every features is totally awesome. If I do not have plan for anything else, I would have bought that laptop straight away. But still, it would be over my pc capacity usage, unless I get rid of the internet PC. I have to use my internet pc till doomsday or till June 2008. This is because there is an application ends it functioning in June 2008, so gotta bear with it. It is only 6 months old. I really puzzled, cos I do not know whether is there a need for me to get a laptop, so I better not act on impulse buying, otherwise, I may be buying things that is sometime I do not uses much. She is very happy that she got a laptop, and was overjoyed. And I am also happy for her. I think the happy part is she does not have laptop for a long time, and finally, can use the laptop at home. Hmm…. Just as people are questioning about no PC to use, hee hee, I actually am having 2 PCs. And If the pocket PC is added in, I think I should have 3 PCs. Anyway, Sony is really a good brand, cos they really spend quite a lot in researching, improvement and strict standards. I think Sony should be able to outlast any other brand bah. How I wish to have a Sony Vaio……. Really looks very nice……

1 Hard Disk down.
As I was booting up the master PC, I was puzzled of how one of the hard drive ceased to appear anymore. It is a DIDE hard drive, and quite puzzled it doesn’t shows up. I checked the cables and still could not find anything wrong. Hmm…. One day, I gotta open up the master PC again to get an extensive check. Luckily, it is an independent drive, so with or without, it is still the same.

13th month Bonus Depleted

Not even passes December, my salary and bonus is depleted already. UNBELIEVABLE~! Barely 3 days only. All this is because I have to settle most of my debts to my bank, and also to get some stuff. Debts to the bank seem to be the longest paying back. I have been paying this tremendous loan since the year 2003. I have been paying for 4 years already. Sorry I cannot disclose the amount, but each month, I have to pay back this loan, because of this huge loan taken out for a particular purpose. But it is a wrong investment, and I lose out quite a huge amount, I have to keep on paying back since the year 2003. Up to now, I am still paying back the loan……An it seems still a long long way……Luckily the fish tank is gone now; otherwise, I would be buying a new canister filter. It is really cost quite a huge amount.

Anyway, this is only an interest, an optional, so better not spend on fish tank anymore. Rather, I should be spending on my books and studies. I really hope to join this course in bugis one, cos it is my most favorite subject. Think only 2 people know what course I am referring to. So for now, it is only a secret about the 4 years course in bugis. Maybe after my part time course, I would consider going for the 4 year course.

Mirai E
I really like this song Mirai E from Kiroro. IT is a very touching song, because it is telling how great a person it, and no matter how hard life is, we still have to look forward. to it.

To The Future (Mirai E) (Kiroro)


Look! Look underfoot
This is your path to walk
Look! Look at what's before you
That over there is your future

My mother gave me much kindness
While embracing love, I returned to my dreams
I was still a child then, and didn't understand the significance when
She held my hand and we walked together
Dreams are always sky high and
though fearful, we still continue to reach for them
I should know this story because I never gave up
Although I was uneasy, we walked together

At times, I hated that kindness,
yet I would become weak when separated from her

Look! Look underfoot
This is your path to walk
Look! Look at what's before you
That over there is your future

At times, I hated that kindness,
yet I would become weak when separated from her

Look! Look underfoot
This is your path to walk
Look! Look at what's before you
That over there is your future
Look! Look underfoot
This is your path to walk
Look! Look at what's before you
That over there is your future

Face your future,
and slowly approach it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Custom Search